This BEST-EVER Potato Salad recipe has a few extra ingredients and steps, but well worth the extra time and effort. Please try me!
- 10 potatoes
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Spring onions, cut up into ¼” pieces
- ¾ cup Cream
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- Pinch Paprika
- 1¼ tsp Curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ onion, finely grated
- 3 Pickled Gherkins, sliced thinly and chopped
- 1 Orange, sliced thinly and cut in half
- Boil potatoes for about 20 minutes.
- Prick with a skewer to see if it is cooked.
- Cool and peel once they are cool enough to handle.
- Cut into cubes.
- While the potatoes are cooling, mix together Paprika, salt & pepper, Curry powder, Mayonnaise, cream, sliced Spring onions, grated carrot, finely grated onion and sliced and chopped Gherkins.
- Add the potatoes to the above mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs, separate the yolks from the white, and grate them onto plates to decorate the top of the salad.
- Place a sprig of parsley in the middle and arrange the sliced oranges around the edge of the salad.
Prepared, tried, and tested Beverley Gracie
We also have for you the standard and many other Potato Salad Recipes
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.