As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This BEST EVER Potato Salad recipe has a few extra ingredients and steps, but well worth the extra time and effort. Please try me!
- 10 potatoes
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Spring onions, cut up into ¼” pieces
- ¾ cup Cream
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- Pinch Paprika
- 1¼ tsp Curry powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ¼ onion, finely grated
- 3 Pickled Gherkins, sliced thinly and chopped
- 1 Orange, sliced thinly and cut in half
- Boil potatoes for about 20 minutes.
- Prick with a skewer to see if cooked.
- Cool and peel once they are cool enough to handle.
- Cut into cubes.
- While the potatoes are cooling, mix together Paprika, salt & pepper, Curry powder, Mayonnaise, cream, sliced Spring onions, grated carrot, finely grated onion and sliced and chopped Gherkins.
- Add the potatoes to the above mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs and separate the yolks from the white and grated them onto plates to decorate the top of the salad.
- Place a sprig of parsley in the middle and arrange the sliced oranges around the edge of the salad.
Prepared, tried, and tested Beverley Gracie
We then also have for your the standard and many other Potato Salad Recipes
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
8 thoughts on “Best Ever Potato Salad”
I love potato salad. Delicious. I have not made or eaten potato salad with curry. Thanks for sharing your recipe Esme.
Thank you for popping in. Hope you will try it and let me know how you like it.
A great potato salad recipe. That little bit of curry makes all the difference.
Hi Darlene – Thank you so much, yes, just that small twist and extra makes all the difference.
This Looks like a total crowd pleaser!
Hi Orla, your right, its a super duper crowd pleaser and yummy to top it off
This looks lovely, another great recipe!
Thank you Marian, slightly different but very good