This BEST EVER Potato Salad recipe has a few extra ingredients and steps, but well worth the extra time and effort. Please try me!
- 10 potatoes
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Spring onions, cut up in ¼” pieces
- ¾ cup Cream
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- Pinch Paprika
- 1¼ tsp Curry powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ¼ onion, finely grated
- 3 Pickled Gherkins, sliced thinly and chopped
- 1 Orange, sliced thinly and cut in half
- Boil potatoes for about 20 minutes.
- Prick with a skewer to see if cooked.
- Cool and peel once they are cool enough to handle.
- Cut into cubes.
- While the potatoes are cooling, mix together Paprika, salt & pepper, Curry powder, Mayonnaise, cream, sliced Spring onions, grated carrot, finely grated onion and sliced and chopped Gherkins.
- Add the potatoes to the above mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs and separate the yolks from the white and grated them onto plates to decorate the top of the salad.
- Place a sprig of parsley in the middle and arrange the sliced oranges around the edge of the salad.
Prepared, tried and tested Beverley Gracie
We then also have for your the standard and many other Potato Salad Recipes
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare