As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Biscuit Base Cheesecake is simply the best, most wonderful cheesecake you will ever taste.
- Biscuit base – 1 packet Tennis biscuits/Marie biscuits, crumbled
- About 125g melted butter or more (enough to keep the crumbs together)
- 5ml sugar (optional)
- Put in Corning Ware dish 23cm x 35cm and place in the fridge.
- 2 tubs of cream cheese
- 125ml cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbls Maizena / corn starch
- 1 Tbls Custard Powder
- 3/4 cups sugar
- Beat eggs and sugar.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the base.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes and then switch off the oven and leave in the oven for an hour.
Recipe credit: Hannah Witt
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Dalia Frank
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.
5 thoughts on “Biscuit Base Cheese Cake”
Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.
Thanks so much 🙂
Just a quick question: I am curious as to when you reblog and I comment on your blog that you mostly have a different image?
You mean the header image at the top of my blog or another image?
No the image of the post that you reblog.