My morning bake is higher in carbs but is gluten-free, wheat-free, and grain-free. These Brazilian cheese puffs are a good treat on days you need a bit of an indulgence.
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cheese grated (I used crumbled feta cheese)
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese grated (optional for topping)
- Dried parsley flakes (optional for topping)
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into greased muffin tins. Cover with cheddar cheese and parsley.
- Bake at 200C till the bread is browned and firm to the touch.
- Approximately 25 mins. I got 6 large pieces of bread from the batter.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young