Make a healthier tuna salad, leave out the mayo and replace it with avocado and you will be left with this awesome Breakfast Avocado Tuna Salad
Starting my clean eating week with this breakfast. Avo tuna salad with cucumber “crackers” and olives (no mayo)
- 1 tin tuna (in water or olive oil – drained)
- 2 Tblspn yellow pepper chopped
- 2 Tblspn green pepper chopped
- 2 Tblspn tomato chopped
- ½ big avo or 1 small avo peeled and seed removed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tblspn olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt
- A crack of black pepper
- Combine all the salad ingredients together.
- Mix well till the avo is mashed.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour over the salad and stir through.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young