This Brownie Cheesecake will be a recipe which you will always enjoy no matter how many times to make it.
A perfect mix of chocolate cake and cheesecake with no sugar or gluten but with several different tastes thanks to the topping. Here comes the recipe for the cake and 3 ideas for different toppings.
- 1 egg
- 90ml of almond milk (you can also use any other kind of milk)
- 30g of coconut flour
- 0,5 tsp. of baking powder
- 5g of cocoa powder
- 30g of dark chocolate (I used 85% of cocoa)
- 25g of coconut oil
- 50g of xylitol (or another sweetener)
- Ingredients for cheesecake layer:
- 500g of cream cheese
- 40g of potato starch (or corn starch)
- 2 eggs
- 100g of xylitol
- 3 tbs of lemon juice
- lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 3 drops of lemon essence (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (356 F).
- Divide yolks and egg whites.
- Add milk to the yolks and stir well.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil, cool down a little, and then slowly pour on the batter (we don't want scrambled eggs).
- Add flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Whisk egg whites with xylitol and add them slowly to the batter.
- Grease baking mold (I used 21 cm diameter) and pour the batter into it.
- Bake for 10 min.
- The inside of the cake should be still soft like jelly. Cool down.
- In the meantime, mix all the ingredients for the cheesecake.
- Pour cheesecake batter on the cooled-down brownie.
- If you decide on strawberry-almond topping put strawberries on the top of the batter and sprinkle with some almond flakes.
- Bake at 180 degrees C (356F) for 60min.
- If you decide on raspberry jam topping, then “melt” on the pan 2 tbs of raspberry jam (if the jam is very thick you can add some water).
- If the jam has some little raspberry seeds filter them out with a strainer.
- Pour melted jam on the cooled-down cake.
- If you decide on chocolate topping melt 20g of dark chocolate with a ts of coconut oil and spread on the cooled down cake.
- Prepared, tried, and tested Ahmed from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
Tried this recipe? Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
I hope you will have a go at this one and when you tested and made this recipe, please will you be so kind as to visit the post and give it a rating and review, please and thank you. You can also share it on Instagram and mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 314
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 404
- Fat: 21
- Saturated Fat: 12
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 95
Keywords: Brownie Cheesecake