This Brownie Cheesecake will be a recipe which you will always enjoy no matter how many times to make it.
- 1 egg
- 90ml of almond milk (you can also use any other kind of milk)
- 30g of coconut flour
- 0,5 tsp. of baking powder
- 5g of cocoa powder
- 30g of dark chocolate (I used 85% of cocoa)
- 25g of coconut oil
- 50g of xylitol (or another sweetener)
- Ingredients for cheesecake layer:
- 500g of cream cheese
- 40g of potato starch (or corn starch)
- 2 eggs
- 100g of xylitol
- 3 tbs of lemon juice
- lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 3 drops of lemon essence (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (356 F).
- Divide yolks and egg whites.
- Add milk to the yolks and stir well.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil, cool down a little, and then slowly pour on the batter (we don't want scrambled eggs).
- Add flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Whisk egg whites with xylitol and add them slowly to the batter.
- Grease baking mold (I used 21 cm diameter) and pour the batter into it.
- Bake for 10 min.
- The inside of the cake should be still soft like jelly. Cool down.
- In the meantime, mix all the ingredients for the cheesecake.
- Pour cheesecake batter on the cooled-down brownie.
- If you decide on strawberry-almond topping put strawberries on the top of the batter and sprinkle with some almond flakes.
- Bake at 180 degrees C (356F) for 60min.
- If you decide on raspberry jam topping, then "melt" on the pan 2 tbs of raspberry jam (if the jam is very thick you can add some water).
- If the jam has some little raspberry seeds filter them out with a strainer.
- Pour melted jam on the cooled-down cake.
- If you decide on chocolate topping melt 20g of dark chocolate with a ts of coconut oil and spread on the cooled down cake.
- Prepared, tried, and tested Ahmed from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
Tried this recipe? Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
I hope you will have a go at this one and when you tested and made this recipe, please will you be so kind as to visit the post and give it a rating and review, please and thank you. You can also share it on Instagram and mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Amount Per Serving Calories 314Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 95mgSodium 404mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 2gSugar 7gProtein 6g
EsmeSalon provides approximate nutrition information for your convenience and as a courtesy only. Please note that all nutrition data is congregated by online calculators. Nutrition information can vary for a recipe, and we strive to keep the information as accurate as possible but can not guarantee or provide any assurances regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own estimates based on the ingredients used, and by using your own and preferred nutrition calculator. The author(s) of EsmeSalon are not dietitians or nutritionists. Any recommendations shall not be construed as medical or nutritional advice. You are fully responsible for any actions you take and any consequences that occur because of anything you read on this website. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Please consult your health care provider regarding any health-related decisions.