Buffalo Cauliflower with Ranch Dressing, is a mind-blowing super delicious, and very tasty treat with homemade ranch sauce.
Cauliflower is one of several vegetables in the species Brassica oleracea in the genus Brassica, which is in the Brassicaceae family. It is an annual plant that reproduces by seed. Typically, only the head is eaten – the edible white flesh sometimes called “curd”
Yumminess is all one can say!! Buffalo cauliflower served with homemade Ranch
- 1 head of Cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Water (enough to form a batter)
- 1 cup Hot Sauce (your choice)
- 3–4 Tbsp. Butter
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Dill (chopped)
- 1 tsp. Mustard Powder
- Freshly Milled Black Pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, water, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper together until a smooth batter is formed.
- Add cauliflower to batter and toss to coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 180C / 350F or deep fry till golden brown.
- In a saucepan, mix the hot sauce and butter and warm gently.
- Brush the buffalo sauce mixture onto the cauliflower.
- Return to the oven and bake further for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with ranch dressing and enjoy!!
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Chill in the refrigerator until needed.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
I hope you will have a go at this one and when you tested and made this recipe, please will you be so kind as to visit the post and give it a rating and review, please and thank you. You can also share it on Instagram and mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 243
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 5
Keywords: Ranch Dressing
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
Some more Recipes you should check out
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.