Melt in the mouth Butter and Almond Greek cookies for Christmas time.
- 125 g unsalted Irish butter
- 25 g icing sugar
- 15 g finely chopped walnuts (very fine)
- 20 g finely chopped roasted blanched almonds (fine)
- 2,5 ml vanilla
- 2,5 ml cognac
- 250 ml cake flour
- 1 ml of salt
- Extra icing sugar for dusting the cookies
- Beat the butter with an electric mixer until light.
- Add sifted icing sugar and beat until very light and soft.
- Add vanilla, cognac, and salt. Beat until creamy and very light.
- Add sifted flour, and fold it in with a metal spoon.
- Add nuts and mix through with a spoon.
- Roll it into balls and place it on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° for 12 minutes.
- Place the baked cookies on a baking sheet covered with sifted icing sugar.
- Dust the cookies until the tops are thoroughly covered, while hot.
- Leave to cool.
Prepared, tried, and tested Davida
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
2 thoughts on “Butter and Almond Greek Cookies”
These look so pretty. I haven’t made any Christmas biscuits yet this year, but I’m liking the sound of these.
Then you should get on your apron and let it snow, let it snow with these cookies