Melt in the mouth Butter and Almond Greek cookies for Christmas time.
- 125 g unsalted Irish butter
- 25 g icing sugar
- 15 g finely chopped walnuts (very fine)
- 20 g finely chopped roasted blanched almonds (fine)
- 2,5 ml vanilla
- 2,5 ml cognac
- 250 ml cake flour
- 1 ml of salt
- Extra icing sugar for dusting the cookies
- Beat the butter with an electric mixer until light.
- Add sifted icing sugar and beat until very light and soft.
- Add vanilla, cognac, and salt. Beat until creamy and very light.
- Add sifted flour, and fold it in with a metal spoon.
- Add nuts and mix through with a spoon.
- Roll it into balls and place it on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° for 12 minutes.
- Place the baked cookies on a baking sheet covered with sifted icing sugar.
- Dust the cookies until the tops are thoroughly covered, while hot.
- Leave to cool.
Prepared, tried, and tested Davida
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.