As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a tasty and quick Butter Beans and Potato Curry that can be prepared quickly
- 2 420g tins of Koo butter beans, rinsed and drained.
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- 1 tomato, grated.
- 1 tsp Bombay masala.
- ½ tsp turmeric powder.
- A few curry leaves.
- 3 medium-sized potatoes, peeled medium-sized
- Heat some oil in a pot, add the onions and saute till transparent.
- Add the salt and stir.
- Add the grated tomato, curry leaves, spices, and about ¼ x cup water.
- Stir and allow to simmer till you get a nice chutney.
- Add the potatoes and more water.
- Allow cooking till the potatoes are almost soft. Keep adding more water if you need it.
- Add the drained butter beans and cook till everything is cooked and the water has cooked away.
- Garnish with coriander.
Prepared, tried, and tested Bobby Swanson
2 thoughts on “Butter Beans and Potato Curry”