As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What will you have for dinner tonight? Try this Cabbage and Mutton and let us know your thoughts.
- 1,5 kg mutton cut into pieces
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- Half head of cabbage sliced
- 3 potatoes halved
- Masala to taste
- Salt to taste
- Cinnamon stick
- Elaichi seed, bay leaf, star anise
- Heat oil and add spices.
- Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, masala, and salt.
- Add tomato and cook till soft.
- Add rinsed meat and cook on low for about half an hour.
- Add cabbage and potatoes.
- Cook on low adding a little water if needed.
- Continue to cook until the potato is soft and the cabbage wilted.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Charmaine Pillay