Caramel Fresh Cream Banana Tart. The tart has everything you would ever want in a banana tart – this is so easy and the best ever
- 125 g pure butter
- ½ cup (125 ml) castor sugar
- 1 Small egg
- Vanilla essence
- 1 cup cake flour (250 ml)
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- Sift all the above dry ingredients together and set them aside
- Cream the butter and castor sugar until fluffy and light in color.
- Add the egg and sifted flour and blend well.
- Prepare a 24 cm diameter pie dish.
- You can use any cooking spray you prefer.
- If you do not like to use any chemicals, then you have to try the following: When you’re finished with a stick of butter, do NOT throw the wrapper away.
- Instead, put it in a Ziplock bag or other handy refrigerator-friendly container.
- And then pop it back into the fridge. Keep it for the next time you bake and then use it instead of a cooking spray.
- Bake blind for 20 minutes in a preheated oven to 180C
- Cool off completely
- 250ml Fresh Cream
- 2 Bananas
- Caramel treat
- Whip fresh cream to stiff peaks
- Slice up bananas
- Blend with a spoon and smoothen one tin caramel treat
- Add the caramel treat, sliced bananas on the biscuit base
- Pipe the whipped fresh cream and decorate as desired.
- Drizzle extra caramel over
- Cut into slices and enjoy
This is the easiest Caramel, Fresh Cream and Banana Tart you will make. You need to give it a try, you will not be disappointed, promise!
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
More Banana recipes to try out: Banana Tart