Caramel Fresh Cream Banana Tart. The tart has everything you would ever want in a banana tart – this is so easy and the best ever
The best ever small mini tartlets for any gathering, for young and old. It’s a family favorite and loved by one and all. This is the easiest Caramel, Fresh Cream and Banana Tart you will make. You need to give it a try, you will not be disappointed, promise!
- 125 g pure butter
- 125 ml castor sugar
- 1 Small egg
- 5 ml Vanilla essence
- 250 ml Cake flour
- 250 ml self-raising flour
- 250 ml Fresh Cream
- 2 Bananas
- 1 tin Caramel treat
- Sift all the above dry ingredients together and set them aside
- Cream the butter and castor sugar until fluffy and light in color.
- Add the egg and sifted flour and blend well.
- Prepare a 24 cm diameter pie dish.
- You can use any cooking spray you prefer.
- If you do not like to use any chemicals, then you have to try the following: When you’re finished with a stick of butter, do NOT throw the wrapper away.
- Instead, put it in a Ziplock bag or other handy refrigerator-friendly container.
- And then pop it back into the fridge. Keep it for the next time you bake and then use it instead of cooking spray.
- Bake blind for 20 minutes in a preheated oven to 180C/350F
- Cool off completely
- Whip fresh cream to stiff peaks
- Slice up bananas
- Blend with a spoon and smoothen one tin caramel treat
- Add the caramel treat and sliced bananas to the biscuit base
- Pipe the whipped fresh cream and decorate as desired.
- Drizzle extra caramel over
- Cut into slices and enjoy
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs.
- Serving Size: 2 tartlets
- Calories: 316
- Sugar: 28.8 g
- Sodium: 242.7 mg
- Fat: 12.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 48.4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3.4 g
- Cholesterol: 46.1 mg
Keywords: Caramel,Cream, Banana
More Banana recipes to try out: Banana Tart
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.