A wonderful way to use leftover cauli-mash and then you can make these awesome Cauliflower Bread Sticks
A wonderful way to use leftover cauli-mash. These cauli “bread” sticks are not only low in carbs but are gluten-free, wheat-free, and grain-free.
- 1 cup cauli-mash
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 cup mixed cheese grated (mozzarella + cheddar)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt
- A Crack of black pepper
- Garlic salt (optional)
- Dried parsley (optional)
- Combine the cheese and cauli-mash.
- Stir to combine.
- Add the eggs and flour.
- Season according to taste. Mix till a soft semi-stiff batter forms.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Lightly grease.
- Pour half of the batter onto the baking paper and spread thinly.
- Cover in half of the mixed cheese.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley and some garlic salt.
- Bake at 250C till the base is brown and the cheese is melted and browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- As the cheese cools, the base becomes firmer.
- Serve with a relish of choice.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Caashifa Adams Young