As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Cheese Crackers Chips are super easy to make, give it a try
They are super easy to make and you can make variations as per your liking.
Grated cheese of your choice (I like yellow cheddar – mozzarella & mixed white cheddar)
- flavorings like – garlic salt/salt and pepper
- Put a thin layer of the cheese at the bottom of a muffin tin then bake till brown.
- Watch so it doesn’t burn.
- Temperature and timing depend on the oven and cheese.
- These can also be made in the microwave.
- You can mix the herbs or spices into the grated cheese before baking or you can add them on top before baking.
- Once browned, loosen and lift gently.
- Allow cooling completely.
- They will be soft and get hard as the cheese cools.
- Keep refrigerated
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young