Homemade pizza is VERY easy to make and tastes much better than storebought or take-out and this Cheese Mushroom Basil Pizza tops it all!
- 1 store-bought ready-made pizza base.
- 1 cup tomato sauce.
- A handful of grated cheddar cheese.
- Sliced mushrooms
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
- Slices of mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to season.
- Evenly spread the tomato sauce over the base of your pizza.
- Spread the grated cheese over, and add the sliced mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the fresh basil leaves over the top and add your slices of mozzarella cheese.
- And finely season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pop into a pre-heated oven and bake at 180C degrees until the cheese is nice and golden brown and bubbly.
Prepared, tried, and tested Bobby Swanson