This is truly so easy and delicious, you need to try this Cheesy Low Carb Flaxseed Meal Bread
- 2 cups flaxseed meal
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 8 Large or X-large eggs (I had 4 of each thus used what I had in the fridge)
- 2 Tbsps. Virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- A double crack of Himalayan pink salt
- As well as a double crack of fresh black pepper
- Beat eggs until fluffy with a hand mixer, ± 1 minute.
- Add and combine all the remaining ingredients and mix until all combined with the hand mixer, as I already used it.
- I did not add Chili flakes as per the original recipe.
- Pour into the greased bread tin.
- Decorate with sesame and poppy seeds.
- Leave bread tin on top of the oven while heating up to the temperature at 400F.
- As I doubled the original recipe, I baked it for ±20-25 minutes until a cake tester inserted in the center came out clean.
- Cool completely.
Recipe credit: Caashifa Adams Young
Slightly modified tried, and tested by Esme Slabs