Cheesy Makeover of Leftover Rice, you will be delighted so do try these Cheesy Rice Crisps for yourself.
- Boiled & mashed potatoes – 3 medium size
- Leftover Rice – 1½ cups
- Chopped Veggies (Carrot 4 tbs and capsicum 3 tbs)
- Grated ginger-garlic – 1 tsp (mix)
- Chopped onion – 1 Medium size
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- Crushed mint leaves – 8-10 leaves
- Chopped green chillies or Chilli flakes – 1-2 green chillies
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Bread crumbs
- Salt – as per your taste
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Chaat masala – 1½ tsp
- Cumin powder – ½tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Kashmiri red chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- slurry (corn flour+ plain flour+pinch of salt +water) – 1:2 in ratio
- Processed cheese – according to your taste
- Oil (for frying)
- You can adjust the spices according to your taste.
- Take 1 tsp hot oil in a pan and add chopped onion, ginger-garlic
- Saute for 2 minutes, add veggies & mashed potatoes and green chilli, and mix well
- Add spices (Turmeric powder, chaat masala, Garam Masala, Cumin powder, Salt, Kashmiri red chilli powder), mix well
- On low flame now add Coriander leaves & Crushed mint leaves and switch off the gas, let it cool and then mix processed cheese – Filling is ready.
- Take another mixing bowl and add boiled & mashed potatoes, rice, some salt, some chaat masala, and corn flour, and make a soft dough.
- Make rolls of rice mixture and stuff the filling and cover it properly.
- Dipped in slurry & wrapped in bread crumbs.
- Now Deep fry in hot oil on medium heat.
- Cheesy Rice Crisp is ready to serve.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and another dip. Enjoy the taste
- My dip (Mayonnaise + Tomato ketchup+kashmiri red chilli powder +Salt + black pepper powder)
Prepared, tried and tested by Sneha
This post was added to the following link parties