Chicken Bolognese Pasta Bake to the rescue for your next dinner
- 3 chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ jar passata sauce
- 1 chicken stockpot
- Chopped parsley
- Pinch of salt
- Black pepper
- 250 ml cream
- 3 Tbls Chutney
- Diced, cooked chicken
- Fry onions and garlic in butter and olive oil
- Add stockpot, dissolved in half cup of boiling water, and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add passata, then parsley.
- Add cream
- Season and add diced, cooked chicken. (I had leftovers from 2 roasted chickens)
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta and spoon into an ovenproof dish.
- Top with a sprinkling of grated cheddar cheese.
- Pour over the chicken sauce and sprinkle more cheese on top.
- Bake at 200°C / 400 ° F oven until the cheese has melted and browned.
Concocted, tried, and tested by: Priscilla Huxford