As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes, it’s chicken-less, but filled with Paneer, the star ingredient in some of my favorite Indian dishes. Do give it a try, you will be surprised by the flavor.
- 1 cup tomato puree.
- 1 cup whipping cream.
- 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste.
- 1 tsp garam masala.
- 2 tsp lemon juice.
- ½ tsp white sugar.
- 1 green chili, chopped.
- 1¼ tsp salt.
- 1 tsp masala.
- 1 tsp jeera powder.
- 400g paneer cheese, cubed.
- Fresh dhania to garnish.
- 4 tbsp. Garima’s butter chicken spice.
- Mix the tomato puree, cream, ginger and garlic, garam masala, lemon juice, sugar, chili, masala, and jeera powder together until well mixed and set aside.
- In a pot, heat some oil.
- Add the cubed paneer cheese and allow to fry till slightly golden brown all over.
- Add the sauce, mix and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
- Add the butter chicken spice give it a good stir, allow to cook till the sauce is to your liking.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with chopped dhania.
Prepared, tried, and tested Bobby Swanson
4 thoughts on “Chicken-less Butter Chicken Curry”
Sounds so good
Thank you Lynz
Another thank you 🙂