As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Crisp peppers are so tasty with rich chicken livers. These Chicken Livers with Peppers is a must-try for sure
- 500g chicken livers chopped roughly
- 1 onion chopped roughly
- 2-3 green peppers chopped roughly
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Fry the chicken livers in olive oil.
- Add the spices and a drop of water.
- Don’t add too much water as the dish should not have gravy.
- Cook till the livers are half done then add the onion and peppers and finish cooking.
- The peppers should still be whole and have a bit of a crunch.
Recipe credit: Grandma’s boy (Natgeo People)
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young