These spicy Chili bites from scratch will soon be a favorite!
- 1½ cups Channa flour
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 large potato, coarsely grated
- 1 large onion, coarsely grated
- 2 handfuls of finely chopped lettuce.
- Roughly 1 cup of water, you might require more or less.
- In a bowl, sift together the channa flour, self-raising flour, baking powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Stir in the chili flakes, potato, onion, and lettuce.
- Add the water a little at a time, until you have a nice thick paste.
- Place a spoonful of the mixtures into hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Bobby Swanson
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2022 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.