As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Different but very tasty, Chili Fried Sri Lankan Eggs
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- Some bacon bits.
- 1 tomato, chopped.
- 2 chopped green chilies.
- Salt and pepper to season.
- 2 fresh eggs.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped chilies, and bacon bits.
- Bring a pan with some oil to the heat.
- Add the bowl contents and saute till the tomatoes are soft and the onions are transparent.
- Remove from the pan and drain on a kitchen towel.
- Leave the pan off the heat, this is very important, crack both eggs in the pan and then put the pan back on the heat.
- Allow the eggs to cook to your desired preference.
- Place the cooked eggs on a plate and place the grilled mixture over the eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy
Prepared, tried, and tested by Bobby Swanson
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.
6 thoughts on “Chili Fried Sri Lankan Eggs”
Reblogged this on Die Erste Eslarner Zeitung – Aus und über Eslarn, sowie die bayerisch-tschechische Region!.
Thank you as always.
Note to self: always look at your blog after a meal. Now I am starving, but filled with ideas. Thanks!
Thanks so much for the compliment. Glad you have more ideas now