A slow cooker Chili Soy Braised Beef is so easy to prepare and delicious and will be ready in no time to feed your family and friends.
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2-inch ginger peeled and sliced
- 1 long red chili deseeded and chopped
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 kg of braising beef cut into large chunks
- 1 liter of vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp chili bean paste ( available in Chinese shop)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 spring onion sliced
- 2 medium carrots chopped into 2cm slices
- Put all ingredients in a pan or slow cooker pan except for spring onion and cook on low heat for one hour.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve with rice or buns.
- Steam bun or rice to serve
Prepared, tried and tested, and submitted by Joy Martin Smyth
Thanks for dropping in, we hope you love this recipe!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be looking for your amazing recreations, and I can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
Copyright © 2024 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.