Chocamel Pistachios is super delicious, easy to prepare with ONLY 5 simple ingredients that you most probably have available. Do try it and enjoy.
- 150g White bakers chocolate
- 20ml milk
- 2 blocks of Mackintosh creamy toffee
- 5ml boiling water
- Pistachios – crushed
- Firstly you have to get your parchment paper ready.
- You can draw a circle or go freehand with the chocolate.
- I used a small tin (425 g) and placed it on the parchment paper, then used a thin knitting needle to draw the circle on the paper.
- It’s faint but visible enough to give you an idea of how to pour your chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate with the milk in the microwave, and mix till smooth.
- Be careful, do not cook it, I would say go 10-15 seconds at a time, and if required, add some more time.
- Spoon chocolate in a thin-ish layer to cover the circle.
- Set in fridge to harden.
- In the meantime, melt the toffee with the water in the microwave, again no more than 10 seconds at a time, then mix till smooth.
- Now you have to work fast or the toffee will set before you’re done.
- Spoon some of the toffee mixtures over the hard chocolate circles and spread it in an even layer.
- Sprinkle with crushed pistachios or any other salty nut and press the nuts into the caramel.
- Leave in the fridge till hard and yummy, enjoy it!!
Prepared, tried, and tested: Esme Slabs
My own made-up recipe, if you can call this a recipe.