As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Chocolate and Mixed Fruit Triangles are one of the best ever no-baked treats ever.
- 220g butter
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons corn syrup
- 8 teaspoons Dark Dutch Cocoa powder
- 450g Marie biscuits, broken/crushed (I left mine rather chunky pieces)
- 125-175g Safari cake fruit mix (or any fruit combo you prefer)
- 225g chocolate Milk (White)
- 225g chocolate brown
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, syrup, and cocoa.
- Add the broken biscuits. Stir to combine. You may think it’s not enough, but do not worry, it’s more than enough.
- Pour mixture into a parchment-lined baking or Swiss roll tin and press down.
- Chuck the cake fruit over the flattened mixture, but make sure that you cover the full surface of the cookie mixture, and press the fruit slightly into the mixture with the palm of your hand. You can add more fruit depending on taste.
- Melt the chocolate, in two separate bowls, by microwaving at 30-second intervals, stirring in between, till melted.
- Empty the brown and then the white chocolate over the cookie mixture.
- Use the back of a teaspoon, or even a wooden skewer and make swirls in the still-melted chocolate and create your design.
- Leave in the fridge to set.
- Cut in 3” cubes, then cut each cube into 4 triangles to form smaller and more manageable bite-size, oh-so-yummy treats.
Original Source: Preshana Singh
Modified and prepared by Esme Slabs
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
3 thoughts on “Chocolate and Mixed Fruit Triangles”