Crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, and scrumptious, so do try out these Chocolate Belgian Waffles!
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup palm oil/coconut oil
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- A Crack of Himalayan pink salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and whizz till smooth.
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Grease then ladle spoonfuls of batter into the grates.
- Cook till lightly browned and set.
- Serve warm.
- It crisps up the longer it stands so either reheat or serves crispy.
Prepared, tried, and tested Caashifa Adams Young
Thanks for stopping by
- If you liked this post, please share it on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter. It will be awesome if you care to leave us a rating and review once you prepared this recipe. ♥
- If you’re in need of a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please do visit the shop and have a look at all those awesome Recipe eBooks.
- Amazon: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
If you from time to time do online shopping through Amazon, I will be grateful for your support using any of my links. Please take a look at any of the recipes on this blog. Either use a regular link or an image with the Buy from Amazon purple button. Thank you for your support and for using my links.