Crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, and scrumptious, so do try out these Chocolate Belgian Waffles!
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup palm oil/coconut oil
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- A Crack of Himalayan pink salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and whizz till smooth.
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Grease then ladle spoonfuls of batter into the grates.
- Cook till lightly browned and set.
- Serve warm.
- It crisps up the longer it stands so either reheat or serves crispy.
Prepared, tried, and tested Caashifa Adams Young
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.