As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Buttery & crunchy, and sure to become a family favorite and what’s not to like in these Chocolate Chip Cookies with Condensed Milk
- 250 g butter
- 190 ml sugar
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 1 can Nestle condensed milk
- 10 ml baking powder
- 4 cups Cake flour
- 150 g Chocolate chips
- Cream the butter & sugar very well, until light and fluffy
- Add vanilla essence & condensed milk and mix thoroughly
- Add sifted dry ingredients to the wet mixture and blend well
- Add the chocolate, and mix until it is relatively evenly distributed
- Take a teaspoon full and roll it into small balls.
- Place on a greased baking tray & flatten with a fork
- Bake for ±12 minutes in a preheated oven of 180C / 350F
- Makes ±80 Chocolate Chip Cookies with Condensed Milk
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
10 thoughts on “Chocolate Chip Cookies with Condensed Milk”
This is a fantastic recipe, Esme. Condensed milk is very nice in biscuits.
High praise from such an esteemed baker as you. Hope you like it.
Pinned this to try very soon! I love chocolate chip cookies.
Great news. Let me know what you think please.
I gained 3 pounds just reading the recipe!
Hi Billy. You need to treat yourself from time to time, so enjoy it in moderation.
i love the taste condensed milk brings to a sweet. I’m trying this one.
Jina, hope you will enjoy this one!
I’ve never baked with condensed milk before – is it sweeter?
Rachael its not necessary sweeter as it depends on the amount of sugar you would normally add to a recipe. If you’re like me, then I always use less sugar, so in this case, it will be slightly sweeter for me. Having said that, it does have a different taste (nice) than regular sugar.