As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie are the perfect and best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies you will find
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups of quick-cook oats
- 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3.4 oz package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180’C and line a baking sheet
- In your mixing bowl, beat together butter, and white and brown sugar
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract and beat until fluffy (scraping down the sides of the bowl throughout)
- In a separate bowl, combine your dry ingredients: flour, oats, vanilla pudding, salt, and baking soda
- Slowly add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients in thirds, stirring after each third until completely combined
- Add in your chocolate chips and mix until just combined (do not over mix)
- Once your chocolate chips are incorporated, scoop out golfball-sized dollops onto your prepared baking sheet leaving about 2 inches in-between each one.
- Bake at 180’C for 11 minutes. (I baked my cookies for 15-20 minutes)
- Once out of the oven, leave the cookies on your baking sheet for about 5 minutes then transfer them to a cooling rack for about 10 minutes before eating.
Recipe credit: cocoandash
Prepared, tried, and tested by Preshana
3 thoughts on “Perfect Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie”
These look so yummy! 🙂
Thank you for dropping by and hope you will try some of these tried and tested recipes.