A divine and Delectable Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate and cream cheese ganache and so tasty and beautiful with some berries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon coffee
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180’C
- Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and coffee to a large bowl
- Whisk through to combine Ingredients well.
- Add milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla to the flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined.
- Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter.
- Beat on high speed for about 1 minute to add air to the batter.
- Evenly distribute cake batter. Each cupcake liner should be about ½ full.
- Place in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow the cupcakes to cool completely
Chocolate Cream Cheese Ganache
- 100g good quality dark chocolate
- 1 tub of fresh cream
- 1/2 tub cream cheese
- Place fresh cream and chocolate pieces in a double boiler, long enough to melt, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside to cool down completely.
- Once semi-solid add the cream cheese, mix in well, and pipe over cupcakes
Prepared, tried, and tested by Preshana
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.