Chocolate Keto Cream Cheese Cookies
- 115 g coconut flour
- 25 g cocoa powder
- Approximately 60 g of Krisda Chocolatey chips
- 5 ml of vanilla extract
- 10 ml of baking powder
- A Pinch of salt
- 115 g soft unsalted butter
- 225 g of full-fat cream cheese softened
- ± 200 g granulated Krisda sugar
- 4 eggs
- 5 ml instant espresso coffee
Krisda Chocolatey topping
- ½-1 tsp coconut oil
- ± 150g Krisda Chocolatey chips (Stevia Sweetened, Semi-sweet, sugar-free, and GMO-Free)
Chocolate Keto Cream Cheese Dough
- Pre-heat oven to 350C
- Line baking trays with parchment paper.
- Melt the Krisda Chocolatey chips in a small glass container in the microwave at 20-second intervals. Stir with a spoon until melted. If needed, return to the microwave for another 20-second blitz and stir again. Set aside. Do not overcook it!
- In a mixer, combine the cream cheese, butter, granulated Krisda sugar, and vanilla extract and turn on high, and blend/mix.
- When all ingredients are fully incorporated, add the eggs one at a time and blend well between each addition.
- Now add the melted Chocolate chips and beat the dough until you have it perfectly mixed through.
- It will look very watery, but remember, once you add the coconut flour, it will stabilize so do not change anything.
- Mix coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and instant espresso coffee in a separate bowl and then add to the mixer and mix well.
- It should be a nice chocolate mixture with no visible flour pockets.
- Give it a good mix in the mixer.
- Use two teaspoons and scoop out a large teaspoon full of Chocolate Keto Cream Cheese dough and drop it on the parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Once done, shape it lightly into a round form.
- Use wet fingers to slightly flatten each Chocolate Keto Cream Cheese ball.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes, but be careful, not to over-bake
- Leave it on the baking tray and let it fully cool down. If you remove it too quickly it will crumble.
- Smear ± 1 teaspoon of melted Krisda Chocolatey mixture onto each cookie.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes or until solid and dry.
- Do not stack before it is totally dry. Place it in the fridge if needed.
We made a double batch and have 6 dozen of the best ever soft cream cheese keto cookies, which also happened to be sugar-free, low-carb, and out-of-this-world decadent!
Hi, have you ever considered coming and joining us at our two FB Recipe Groups:
Sure, we do have more Keto dishes, cookies, etc. from which you can choose
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare