An individual serving and best and moistest Chocolate Mug Cake ever
My boys loved these quick and easy-to-prepare mug cakes. Makes 2 and they are the perfect size
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tblspn cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tblsp sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Nutella
- Whisk all the ingredients together except the Nutella and sprinkles.
- Divide into 2 microwaveable ramekins and microwave on high for 2 mins.
- Remove and turn out onto plates.
- Using the back of the teaspoon, lightly cover the top of each cake with Nutella spread and the sprinkles.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young