These Chocolate Square Biscuit with Coconut Topping are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth ♥♥♥
- 2 cups Cake flour
- 250 g Butter or Stork Bake
- ½ teaspoon baking/powder
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup castor sugar
- 2 cups fine coconut
- 30 ml cocoa (2 tablespoons)
- Cream butter with sugar
- Add cocoa and coconut as well as dry ingredients
- Mix well to a dough
- Bake at 180C for 25 min in a greased square pyrex dish, let it cool down
Meanwhile, make the topping
- Add 75 g of butter
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 3 tablespoon icing sugar
- 2½ cups fine coconut in the pot.
Melt butter and condensed milk on slow heat, add icing sugar and coconut and mix well.
Remove from the stovetop.
Spread on cooled off biscuits and make even with a fork and cut into squares
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday