As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This delectable Chocolate Square Biscuit with Coconut Topping is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Chocolate Square Biscuit with Coconut Topping
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 16 depending on size 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Easy
Chocolate Square Biscuits with Coconut Topping are simply going to win you over. It only takes a few minutes to put them together and the combo of chocolate, desiccated coconut, and condensed milk flows together so perfectly.
- 2 cups Cake flour
- 250 g Butter or Stork Bake
- 1/2 teaspoon baking/powder
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- 2 cups fine coconut
- 30 ml cocoa (2 tablespoons)
- 75 g of butter
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 3 tablespoon icing sugar
- 2 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- Cream butter with sugar
- Add cocoa and coconut as well as dry ingredients
- Mix well into a dough
- Bake at 180C for 25 min in a greased square pyrex dish, let it cool down.
- Melt butter and condensed milk on slow heat, add icing sugar and coconut, and mix well.
- Remove from the stovetop.
- Spread on cooled-off biscuits and make even with a fork and cut into squares.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 571
- Sugar: 54.5 g
- Sodium: 7014.1 mg
- Fat: 26.4 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 79.9 g
- Fiber: 2.9 g
- Protein: 7.1 g
- Cholesterol: 29.6 mg
Keywords: Chocolate, Coconut
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
4 thoughts on “Chocolate Square Biscuit with Coconut Topping”
Thank you so very much for sharing – I do appreciate it very much
Thank you Sir – Hope you’re doing well