As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Make your very own Christmas tree cupcakes, easy and so pretty !!
- 12 ice cream cones, dipped in melted candy melts.
- 12 cupcakes.
- Plain buttercream icing.
- Green food coloring.
- Icing sugar and green glitter for decorations.
- Melt the candy melts over a pot of boiling water.
- Add about ¼ cup of milk to the chocolate, to create a smooth paste.
- Dip each cone, all the way to the top into the candy melt mixture.
- Shake off the excess and place standing up on a baking tray.
- Allow the chocolate to set, for roughly 30 minutes.
- Taking some plain buttercream icing, ice the top of the cupcake.
- Stick a cone on top of the icing.
- Then using the leftover buttercream icing, add some food coloring to make it a green color.
- Using a piping bag, fitted with a 3-star tip, pipe up and down the cone, till the entire cone is covered.
- Sprinkle icing sugar and green glitter over the cone.
- Pop into the fridge for 10 minutes to allow the icing to set.
Prepared, tried, and tested Bobby Swanson