Serve this cheerful and charming Christmas Trifle and classic dessert to brighten any Christmas celebration
- 1 roll store-bought swiss roll.
- 2 500ml tubs of store-bought vanilla custard.
- Assorted ready-made jellies.
- Chopped walnuts.
- Slivered almonds.
- ¼ cup kirsch liquor.
- 2 250g tins of sliced peaches, liquid drained.
- 500ml whipped cream, whipped
- Layer your dish with the sponge cake that has thinly been sliced. Cover all the gaps with pieces of sponge.
- Sprinkle the kirsch liquor over the sponge.
- Pour 1 tub of custard and evenly spread it to cover the sponge.
- Cut up your jellies and place them over the custard layer.
- Layer 1 tin of peaches over the jellies as well as chopped.
- Pour the second tub of custard over the peaches and nut and evenly spread it.
- Evenly spread the whipped cream over the last layer of custard.
- Top with chopped nuts, almond slivers, sliced peaches, cherries, and grate flake over the finished trifle.
- Pop into the fridge to chill before serving.
Prepared, tried, and tested Bobby Swanson