Taste Heaven In Every Bite with this delicious Coconut and Pecan Granola
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter and honey together for about 30 seconds in the microwave in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix to coat thoroughly, and then turn out onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- It’s ready when it’s browned, but not necessarily crunchy yet.
- It becomes significantly more crunchy as it cools.
- Delicious over milk or plain yogurt.
- Also great as a crunchy topping for desserts or pancakes.
- Can be served with chocolate chips if you are feeling particularly indulgent.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Corlea from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 11.5 g
- Sodium: 13.3 mg
- Fat: 10.2 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 24.9 g
- Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 12.2 mg
Keywords: Coconut, Pecan, Granola
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.