A delicious, rich Coconut Cream Strawberry breakfast, another Yummy meal which is more like a dessert.
I’m not really a fan of strawberries but blended with cream it was quite nice.
- 1 tbsp fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add strawberries to a blender and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Add the vanilla and coconut oil, and continue to blend.
- Lastly, add the coconut cream and blend some more until you have the exact consistency and smoothness to your liking.
- This is a delectable creamy Keto breakfast.
Prepared, tried and tested Melanie Kramar
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare