I invite you to come and enjoy a Carrot and Banana Cake with us, my all-time favorite tea cake
- 200 ml light brown sugar
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 125 ml cooking oil
- 375 ml cake flour
- 10 ml baking powder
- 5 ml bicarbonate of soda
- 250 ml finely grated carrots
- 2 bananas mashed
- 50ml walnuts, pecan nuts, pistachio nuts, and slivered almond nuts
- Beat sugar, eggs, and oil together.
- Sift dry ingredients and add carrots, bananas, and nuts.
- Pour mixture into a 22cm ring cake tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for 29 min in a Thermofan oven or 35 min in the normal oven.
- Leave for a few minutes in the tin before turning it onto a wire rack to cool.
- Dust with icing sugar.
- Recipe from Snowflake booklet
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.