You have to try these Cornflake Crusted Chicken, they can be Baked or deep-fried to perfection
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 Heaping spoonful of Dijon mustard
- 2 cup corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper OR any chicken spice seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Put the flour into a medium-sized bowl.
- In another bowl, put in eggs and mustard and whisk well.
- In a third bowl, place corn flakes.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper or chicken seasonings spice and then coat them with flour.
- Shake off any excess flour then dip into the egg mixture.
- Allow the excess egg to run off then dip into the corn flakes and press to coat well.
- Place the breasts on an oiled baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and the chicken is cooked through.
- Or deep fry in oil until golden brown
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel