These Cranberry Biscuits are lovely with a slight tartness of cranberries but oh so addictive, and I am sure you will want to go for another biscuit or two.
- 250g butter melted butter in the microwave
- 125ml sifted icing sugar (half cup)
- 125ml corn flour
- 100 g dried cranberries pieces
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 2 cups cake flour
Do not add all the flour at once, but make a soft biscuit dough
Preheated oven to 180 C
- Cream melted butter & sugar well.
- Add the vanilla and cranberries as well as the sifted flours.
- Mix to a soft dough.
- Roll up in a square shape in cling wrap. put in the fridge to set
- Cut into square size cubes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden in color. Leave to cool
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Looking for any more Cranberry treats?
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups:
If you’re looking for some eBooks with wonderful recipes, please visit Recipe eBooks
for all your eBook needs. Some ideas of what we have available, but you will find more available, so please hop over. Once you purchase a book, it’s an immediate download to your Email Inbox, so no need to wait for the mailman.
- Make tomorrow more amazing than today!
- Just believe in yourself and dream big.
- Do not give up on your hopes. Take care always.
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.