These Cranberry Biscuits are lovely with a slight tartness of cranberries but oh so addictive, and I am sure you will want to go for another biscuit or two.
- 250g butter melted butter in the microwave
- 125ml sifted icing sugar (half cup)
- 125ml corn flour
- 100 g dried cranberries pieces
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 2 cups cake flour
Do not add all the flour at once, but make a soft biscuit dough
Preheated oven to 180 C
- Cream melted butter & sugar well.
- Add the vanilla and cranberries as well as the sifted flours.
- Mix to a soft dough.
- Roll up in a square shape in cling wrap. put in the fridge to set
- Cut into square size cubes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden in color. Leave to cool
Prepared, tried and tested Feriel Sonday
Looking for any more Cranberry treats?