As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Cranberry Biscuits are lovely with a slight tartness of cranberries but oh so addictive, and I am sure you will want to go for another biscuit or two.
- 250g butter melted butter in the microwave
- 125ml sifted icing sugar (half cup)
- 125ml corn flour
- 100 g dried cranberries pieces
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 2 cups cake flour
Do not add all the flour at once, but make a soft biscuit dough
Preheated oven to 180 C
- Cream melted butter & sugar well.
- Add the vanilla and cranberries as well as the sifted flours.
- Mix to a soft dough.
- Roll up in a square shape in cling wrap. put in the fridge to set
- Cut into square size cubes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden in color. Leave to cool
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Looking for any more Cranberry treats?
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups:
2 thoughts on “Cranberry Biscuits”
These look rather nice, Esme.
Thank you, Robbie – very easy and I hope you will give it a try and enjoy it as well