These Cranberry Biscuits are lovely with a slight tartness of cranberries but oh so addictive, and I am sure you will want to go for another biscuit or two.
- 250g butter melted butter in the microwave
- 125ml sifted icing sugar (half cup)
- 125ml corn flour
- 100 g dried cranberries pieces
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 2 cups cake flour
- Do not add all the flour at once, but make a soft biscuit dough
- Preheated oven to 180 C
- Cream melted butter & sugar well.
- Add the vanilla and cranberries as well as the sifted flour.
- Mix to a soft dough.
- Roll up in a square shape in cling wrap. put in the fridge to set
- Cut into square size cubes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden in color. Leave to cool
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Looking for any more Cranberry treats?
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.