The best ever Cranberry Salsa to make at home for your family to enjoy. You will never have the need to test another recipe once you tasted this one.
- 1 (12 ounces) bag of fresh cranberries
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 1/2 cucumber – peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 4 slices pickled jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Place the cranberries into a food processor, and pulse until finely chopped.
- They should still have some texture.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and stir in the sugar, orange liqueur, cucumber, celery, and jalapeno. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving to blend the flavors.
Prepared tried and tested by Marietjie Muller