Our favorite, Creamy Garlic butter Prawn and vegetables. I always make this for supper it is creamy and delicious !!!
- 500g prawns
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Green beans
- 1 carrot cut julienne
- 1 red bell pepper julienne
- 1 yellow peppers julliene
- 1 knob ginger sliced plus 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Salt and pepper
- Pouch the egg beans in boiling salted water for about 2 to 3 minutes drain, in a saucepan heat butter and stir fry the vegetable for 3 minutes add the green beans season, and arrange on a serving plate.
- In another saucepan heat butter fry garlic and add prawns until it turns pink in color then pour the coconut milk add some grated ginger simmer for about 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the vegetable and serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: All joy’s lovely cooking