A Home-made Tried and Tested rich, tender and moreish chicken dish with Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken dish for the entire family
Have you seen this recipe for Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken on your Facebook timeline? Well, I kept seeing this, so I decided to give it a go and prepared it for my family.
I am so happy about the outcome, as it really was super delicious. You ought to give it a go! I am sure you will not regret it and this will become your next go-to and a new favorite! If running short on time, this is the perfect dish as it can be ready in as little as 30 minutes.
- 4 chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Chicken spice (My addition)
- Paprika (My addition)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup butter
- 250 ml cream
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and chicken spice.
- Heat olive oil and fry in olive oil till cooked 3-5 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add mushrooms to the pan and fry mushrooms until cooked and set aside.
- Add the butter then garlic and cook until tender.
- Whisk in flour.
- Stir in chicken stock, then heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add spinach and stir until spinach is wilted.
- Add chicken and mushrooms.
- I served it with Pita bread but reckon it will go great with Pasta.
Looking for any other lovely Chicken recipes
Recipe Credit: The Recipe Critic
Prepared, tried, and tested Melanie Kramar