Need a recipe for an after dinner treat? Look no further !!
125ml boiling water.
250g Cremora powder.
125ml lemon juice.
1 tin of condensed milk
1 packet of tennis biscuits, crushed.
60g melted butter.
– Crush your biscuits and mix it with the melted butter.
– Grease your pie dish and press down the biscuit mixture evenly onto the bottom of the dish.
– In another bowl mix, the Cremora and boiling water till everything is well combined.
– Add the condense milk and mix for about 2 minutes.
– Add the lemon juice and mix till it starts to get thick.
– Once thick, pour over the biscuit mix and decorate the top as you would like.
– Refrigerate for an hour or till set
The recipe I got out of the You magazine, but the picture is what my cremora tart looked like when it was finished
Prepared, tried and tested Bobby Swanson
Have you checked out my new Facebook page?