Need a recipe for an after-dinner treat? Look no further !!
125ml boiling water.
250g Cremora powder.
125ml lemon juice.
1 tin of condensed milk
1 packet of tennis biscuits, crushed.
60g melted butter.
– Crush your biscuits and mix it with the melted butter.
– Grease your pie dish and press down the biscuit mixture evenly onto the bottom of the dish.
– In another bowl mix, the Cremora and boiling water till everything is well combined.
– Add the condensed milk and mix for about 2 minutes.
– Add the lemon juice and mix it till it starts to get thick.
– Once thick, pour over the biscuit mix and decorate the top as you would like.
– Refrigerate for an hour or till set
The recipe I got out of the You magazine, but the picture is what my Cremona tart looked like when it was finished
Prepared, tried, and tested Bobby Swanson