Need a recipe for an after-dinner treat? Look no further as this Cremora Tart will be your next favorite!!
- 125ml boiling water.
- 250g Cremora powder.
- 125ml lemon juice.
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 1 packet of tennis biscuits, crushed.
- 60g melted butter.
- Crush your biscuits and mix them with melted butter.
- Grease your pie dish and press down the biscuit mixture evenly onto the bottom of the dish.
- In another bowl mix, the Cremora and boiling water till everything is well combined.
- Add the condensed milk and mix for about 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and mix it till it starts to get thick.
- Once thick, pour over the biscuit mix and decorate the top as you would like.
- Refrigerate for an hour or till set
The recipe I got out of the You magazine, but the picture is what my Cremona tart looked like when it was finished
Prepared, tried, and tested by Bobby