As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Crepes with Orange glaze, it’s super delicious and Easy-to-make
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Crack of salt
- Whisk the wet ingredients together then add the flour and whisk well.
- Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Grease a nonstick pan on medium heat and fry until brown on each side.
- The crepe should be thin and will cook quickly.
- When the one side bubbles, turn them over.
- 3 tbs butter
- 3 oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup sugar (more to taste)
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp fine cinnamon
- Melt the butter in a deep pan and when it bubbles, add the oranges and the rest of the ingredients.
- Leave to cook till the mixture is syrupy and thickened.
- Spoon on warm crepes and decorate with chocolate sauce or fresh cream or both
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young
1 thought on “Crepes with Orange glaze”
Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.