A Crustless Seafood Quiche for those of us who need a low-carb solution. Low Carb Flourless deliciousness on a plate.
Looking for a Crustless Seafood Quiche? This will be it! It’s low-carb, has no flour, and is super delicious and easy as well.
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 18 tablespoons fat-free ricotta
- 9 beaten eggs
- ±300g seafood mix – any white fish of your choice and salmon cut into small cubes
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 3 pinches of nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Spring onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 475F
- Lightly cook the fish in a pan, do not overdo it as it will still go in the oven.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Oil the dish, and wipe out excess.
- Arrange fish in the bottom of your dish and pour egg mixture over and bake for ±20-30 minutes till done and set.
- Sprinkle with green onion for garnishing before serving.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger and Owner): The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 542
- Sugar: 11.5 g
- Sodium: 1884.7 mg
- Fat: 26.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.8 g
- Fiber: 8.5 g
- Protein: 40.6 g
- Cholesterol: 839.8 mg
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.