W O W – Crayfish!!! You should try this Curry Crayfish Potjie! Totally outstanding and awesome, you will love it, I am sure of that.
- Crayfish or Crayfish Tails (own amount)
- Chicken breast fillet cut into cubes
- 3 Onions diced
- 3 Tomatoes diced
- Green pepper diced
- Minced garlic and ginger
- Tomato paste
- Curry powder
- Coriander seeds
- 1 cup fish stock
- Fresh Coriander
- 6 or 8 Potatoes peeled and cut
- Fresh Cream
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Heat oil in a large Potjie Pot size of your choice.
- Add diced onions, tomatoes, tomato paste, green pepper, minced garlic and ginger, jeera, coriander seeds, and curry powder.
- Stir together and leave to simmer with the lid on for about 10 mins.
- Add chicken breast pieces, crayfish and potatoes, and half a cup of fish stock.
- Left to cook with the lid on for about 20 mins
- Add cream and fresh coriander, salt, and pepper for taste, and a little fish stock if needed
- Cook now for another 10 to 15 mins.
- Left to cool and enjoy!!!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel Koenana
Other Seafood recipes
We have a huge variety you can try out here
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!