W O W – Crayfish!!! You should try this Curry Crayfish Potjie! Totally outstanding and awesome, you will love it, I am sure of that.
- Crayfish or Crayfish Tails (own amount)
- Chicken breast fillet cut into cubes
- 3 Onions diced
- 3 Tomatoes diced
- Green pepper diced
- Minced garlic and ginger
- Tomato paste
- Curry powder
- Coriander seeds
- 1 cup fish stock
- Fresh Coriander
- 6 or 8 Potatoes peeled and cut
- Fresh Cream
- Salt & Pepper for taste
- Heat oil in a large Potjie Pot size of your choice.
- Add diced onions, tomatoes, tomato paste, green pepper, minced garlic and ginger, jeera, coriander seeds, and curry powder.
- Stir together and left to simmer with the lid on for about 10 mins.
- Add chicken breast pieces, crayfish and potatoes, and half a cup of fish stock.
- Left to cook with the lid on for about 20 mins
- Add cream and fresh coriander, salt, and pepper for taste, and little fish stock if needed
- Cook now for another 10 to 15 mins.
- Left to cool and enjoy!!!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel Koenana
Other Seafood recipes
We have a huge variety you can try out here
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.