W O W – Crayfish!!! You should try this Curry Crayfish Potjie! Totally outstanding and awesome, you will love it, I am sure of that.
- Crayfish or Crayfish Tails (own amount)
- Chicken breast fillet cut into cubes
- 3 Onions diced
- 3 Tomatoes diced
- Green pepper diced
- Minced garlic and ginger
- Tomato paste
- Curry powder
- Coriander seeds
- 1 cup fish stock
- Fresh Coriander
- 6 or 8 Potatoes peeled and cut
- Fresh Cream
- Salt & Pepper for taste
- Heat oil in a large Potjie Pot size of your choice.
- Add diced onions, tomatoes, tomato paste, green pepper, minced garlic and ginger, jeera, coriander seeds, and curry powder.
- Stir together and left to simmer with the lid on for about 10 mins.
- Add chicken breast pieces, crayfish and potatoes, and half a cup of fish stock.
- Left to cook with the lid on for about 20 mins
- Add cream and fresh coriander, salt, and pepper for taste, and little fish stock if needed
- Cook now for another 10 to 15 mins.
- Left to cool and enjoy!!!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel Koenana