Dairy sugar-free Dark Hot Chocolate. This is an absolute must-try as I am sure you will love and enjoy it
Dairy & sugar-free)
- Almond Milk
- 4 tbs 100% cacao powder (2 mugs)
- 1 block of your favorite dark chocolate
- On a stovetop heat almond milk (or milk of preference) at medium heat.
- Sift 100% cacao powder according to desired taste and number of people.
- I added 4 tablespoons for two people
- Stir until hot.
- Remove from stovetop and slowly pour into mug/glass that has a block of your favorite dark chocolate at the bottom.
- Stir until the chocolate block has completely melted into your cacao drink.
- Add sweetener/sugar (if desired)
Prepared by Carla Cilliers Brown