Absolutely delicious home-made Tried and Tested Milky Bar Almond Biscuits
This is a not so sweet but tasty indeed Milky Bar Almond Biscuit – a must-try for your next coffee break!
- 125g butter, melted
- 25g (1½ cups) self-raising flour
- 125ml (½ cup) Almond Flour
- 115g (½ cup) castor sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature, lightly whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Method to prepare these Delicious Milky Bar Almond Biscuits:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. (Thermofan oven)
- Melted butter, to grease the baking tin, and brush the baking tray with melted butter to grease.
- Melt butter in the microwave Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Add flour, sugar, egg, and vanilla essence, and stir until well combined.
- Roll dough like a sausage in clingwrap set in fridge or freezer until it hardens a bit.
- Cut in slices on put on butter greased baking tin.
- Add a few slivered almonds on top of the biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden
- Set aside on baking trays for 15 minutes to cool.
- Melt Milky bar chocolate over low heat in a bowl in a pot with water or nuke in the microwave for 30-second bursts.
- Dip biscuits in choc and let it set on waxed paper.
Enjoy, it’s a very tasty tea or coffee time cookie
Combining the smooth and well-loved Milkybar chocolate to create these delicious Milky Bar Almond Biscuits
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Here we have tons of lovely Biscuit recipes, just what you need for a treat
Hi, have you ever considered coming and joining us at our two FB Recipe Groups:
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.