Absolutely delicious home-made Tried and Tested Milky Bar Almond Biscuits
This is a not-so-sweet but tasty indeed Milky Bar Almond Biscuit – a must-try for your next coffee break!
- 125g butter, melted
- 25g (1½ cups) self-raising flour
- 125ml (½ cup) Almond Flour
- 115g (½ cup) castor sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature, lightly whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Method to prepare these Delicious Milky Bar Almond Biscuits:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. (Thermofan oven)
- Melted butter, to grease the baking tin, and brush the baking tray with melted butter to grease.
- Melt butter in the microwave Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Add flour, sugar, egg, and vanilla essence, and stir until well combined.
- Roll dough like a sausage in clingwrap set in the fridge or freezer until it hardens a bit.
- Cut in slices on put on butter greased baking tin.
- Add a few slivered almonds on top of the biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden
- Set aside on baking trays for 15 minutes to cool.
- Melt Milky bar chocolate over low heat in a bowl in a pot with water or nuke in the microwave for 30-second bursts.
- Dip biscuits in chocolate and let it set on waxed paper.
Enjoy, it’s a very tasty tea or coffee time cookie
Combining the smooth and well-loved Milkybar chocolate to create these delicious Milky Bar Almond Biscuits
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Here we have tons of lovely Biscuit recipes, just what you need for a treat
Thanks for dropping in, we hope you love this recipe!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be looking for your amazing recreations, and I can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
Copyright © 2024 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.