Are you ready to make this Delicious No-Crust Cheesecake?
- 2x 250 g plain smooth creamed cheese
- 2 eggs
- 30ml cake flour
- 20 ml custard powder
- Large can of Dessert cream
- 30 ml of lemon juice
- 125 ml of sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 deg (moderate)
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs, flour, custard powder, and sugar together.
- Blend well with a hand beater on slow speed
- Add the dessert cream & lemon juice & mix well.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into a greased small square Pyrex dish.
- Bake at 180 C for 30 minutes, then reduce heat to 150 C degrees and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Switch off the oven & allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven.
- When cool remove and let it chill well in the fridge.
- Spread with strawberry topping, and fresh sliced strawberries OR caramel treat or any topping you prefer or have available.
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Cheesecake for each and every occasion.
Hi, have you ever considered coming and joining us at our two FB Recipe Groups:
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.