Delicious No-Crust Cheesecake 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
Are you ready to make this Delicious No-Crust Cheesecake?
- 2x 250 g plain smooth creamed cheese
- 2 eggs
- 30ml cake flour
- 20 ml custard powder
- Large can Dessert cream
- 30 ml of lemon juice
- 125 ml of sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 deg (moderate)
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs, flour, custard powder, and sugar together.
- Blend well with hand beater on slow speed
- Add the dessert cream & lemon juice & mix well.
- Pour cheesecake mixture in a greased small square Pyrex dish.
- Bake at 180 C for 30 minutes, then reduce heat to 150 C degrees and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Switch off the oven & allow cheesecake to cool in the oven.
- When cool remove and let it chill well in the fridge.
- Spread with strawberry topping, and fresh sliced strawberries OR caramel treat or any topping you prefer or have available.
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Cheesecake for each and every occasion.
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups: