Are you ready to make this Delicious No-Crust Cheesecake?
- 2x 250 g plain smooth creamed cheese
- 2 eggs
- 30ml cake flour
- 20 ml custard powder
- Large can of Dessert cream
- 30 ml of lemon juice
- 125 ml of sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 deg (Moderate)
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs, flour, custard powder, and sugar together.
- Blend well with a hand beater at a slow speed
- Add the dessert cream & lemon juice & mix well.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into a greased small square Pyrex dish.
- Bake at 180 C for 30 minutes, then reduce heat to 150 C degrees and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Switch off the oven & allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven.
- When cool remove and let it chill well in the fridge.
- Spread with strawberry topping, and fresh sliced strawberries OR caramel treat or any topping you prefer or have available.
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.