Delicious Stir Fried Chicken with Crisp Vegetables with Noodles
This recipe also gave me the opportunity to try out Jamie Olivier’s trick for keeping pasta moist and preventing it from sticking together.
This recipe is, of course, an adaption from Mary’s, hers used bean sprouts and spring onions, my dad read bean sprouts and he had already made up his mind that there was no way he was going to eat it. So I had to opt for the familiar and use noodles.
- 400g chicken fillets, cut into strips and then sliced diagonally.
- 2 Tbsp mild curry powder.
- Salt and pepper to season.
- 250g carrots, sliced.
- 1 onion, sliced.
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil.
- 200g baby corn, broken into pieces.
- 200g sugar snap peas.
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice.
- 2 tbsp. honey.
- 1cm of fresh ginger, thinly sliced.
- 250g noodles.
- Chives to garnish.
- Put the noodles on to cook as per the packet instructions.
- In a bowl, add the chicken, seasoning, and curry powder.
- Toss to ensure that all the chicken pieces are coated and set aside.
- Heat the oil in your Wok and then add the chicken pieces and allow the chicken to evenly brown all over.
- Add your veg and toss, allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add the Lemon juice, Honey, and sliced ginger, stir, and cook till all the juices have cooked away.
- Add the noodles, as per Jamie Oliver’s instructions, do not drain the noodles, just use a pair of tongs and lift the noodles straight out of the boiling water and plop them into your Wok.
- Allow the noodles to get hot and all the juices to cook away.
- Garnish with chopped chives.
This fresh-tasting quick and easy Delicious Stir-Fried Chicken with Crisp Vegetables is just the thing for a busy weeknight.
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.