Delicious Stir Fried Chicken with Crisp Vegetables with Noodles
This recipe also gave me the opportunity to try out Jamie Olivier’s trick for keeping pasta moist and preventing it from sticking together.
This recipe is, of course, an adaption from Mary’s, hers used bean sprouts and springs onions, my dad read bean sprouts and he had already made up his mind that there was no way he was going to eat it. So I had to opt for the familiar and use noodles.
- 400g chicken fillets, cut into strips and then sliced diagonally.
- 2 Tbsp mild curry powder.
- Salt and pepper to season.
- 250g carrots, sliced.
- 1 onion, sliced.
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil.
- 200g baby corn, broken into pieces.
- 200g sugar snap peas.
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice.
- 2 tbsp. honey.
- 1cm of fresh ginger, thinly sliced.
- 250g noodles.
- Chives to garnish.
- Put the noodles on to cook as per the packet instructions.
- In a bowl, add the chicken, seasoning, and curry powder.
- Toss to ensure that all the chicken pieces are coated and set aside.
- Heat the oil in your Wok and then add the chicken pieces and allow the chicken to evenly brown all over.
- Add your veg and toss, allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add the Lemon juice, Honey, and sliced ginger, stir and cook till all the juices have cooked away.
- Add the noodles, as per Jamie Oliver’s instructions, do not drain the noodles, just use a pair of tongs and lift the noodles straight out of the boiling water and plop them into your Wok.
- Allow the noodles to get hot and all the juices to cook away.
- Garnish with chopped chives.
This fresh-tasting quick and easy Delicious Stir-Fried Chicken with Crisp Vegetables is just the thing for a busy weeknight.
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered fresh to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you’re in need of a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please do visit the shop and have a look at all those awesome Recipe eBooks.
Amazon: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
If you from time to time do online shopping through Amazon, I will be grateful for your support using any of my links. Please take a look at any of the recipes on this blog. Either use a regular link or an image with the Buy from Amazon purple button. Thank you for your support and for using my links.