Thick and chewy Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies, which are perfect for any lunch box or to fill the cookie tins.
Attention all cookie lovers!
It’s time to indulge in the ultimate Easy Thick Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies! If you’re tired of thin and crispy cookies that leave you craving more, then you need to try our mouthwatering recipe that guarantees chewy, gooey goodness in every bite. What are you waiting for?
- 125g butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups of self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Beat butter and both sugars and vanilla essence till pale and creamy.
- Add egg and beat until mixed.
- Sift flour & salt until combined.
- Add to mixture.
- Add chocolate chips at the end.
- Roll into balls and put on to greased baking tray (don’t put them too close together as they spread).
- Bake at 180 C / 350F for 15 minutes.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Hannah from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 17.5 g
- Sodium: 259.1 mg
- Fat: 9.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.9 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 30.3 mg
Keywords: Chocolate Chip, Cookies
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.