As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Delicious, Quick, and Easy Home-made Tried Tested No-bake Lemon Cheesecake
A favorite No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake is made with creamy and delicious cottage cheese and has a nice lemony twist just to break the sweetness.
It’s the perfect easy dessert that you don’t have to bake! Serve it with fresh strawberries and jelly cubes for an easy summer treat or add whatever toppings you prefer and enjoy it any time! Your family and friends will be delighted and ask for more whenever they come to visit.
First, prepare the jelly
- One cup of boiling water
- I packet Moir’s jelly (use a nice vibrant color)
- Let it cool off and let it set in the fridge until firm and solid.
Cheesecake filling Ingredients:
- 2 tubs of Plain smoothed creamed cottage cheese
- 397g 1 tin condensed milk
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup hot water
- 30 ml Halaal gelatine
- One cup of fresh whipped cream
- Whip the fresh cream until it is firm and you have stiff peaks.
- Add the condensed milk as well as the cheese and then fold it through.
- Lastly, add the fresh lemon juice as well as the cooled-off gelatine water and then combine/blend it thoroughly.
- Make sure to whisk it well.
- Spoon into a pretty and decorative TUPPERWARE Jel-Ring Mold, seal and refrigerate it overnight
- Cut up the colored jelly into equal size square blocks.
- Turn out the Cheesecake from the TUPPERWARE Jel-Ring Mold and place it on a serving platter.
- Decorate with the jelly in the center and then add some strawberries or any other berries (in season) and fresh mint leaves.
- Slice the cheesecake and serve with jelly and fruit.
- Tell me, who will not come back for more of this delicious, quick, and easy home-made tried tested no-bake lemon cheesecake? Will you have a second helping??
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday